Helllllo NOLA

26 February 2017

Last month I had to go to New Orleans for a leadership group that I'm part of. Do you notice how I start the post off with the food?! O.M.G. So much good food! L-R- BBQ Shrimp and Grits, Cream Brulee, and the Veal Annunciation. All perfectly delicious.  

But anyway, back to the reason I was in NOLA. The Delta Regional Authority sponsors the Delta Leadership Institute. This was our third session. The first night they hosted a dinner for us at a place across from where we stayed on Bourbon, it included all the alumni of the program too. At the end of dinner, this second line comes in, takes us out to the street and then marches us up and down Bourbon. Of course I don't have a picture of that but I do have one with my boss, Amy, and one of my commissioners, Lynn. 


And now back to the food-- this is like heaven on a plate! It had been toooo long my dear sweet old friend. 

And then back to DLI. This was our last night, eating out with some of my classmates. What a cool and fun city. Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan