Giant Monogram.

09 June 2016

To say I wasn't really darn proud of myself after I did this... that would be a lie! I put this project off as long as possible. Honestly, I was a little overwhelmed with the thought of cutting giant letters for a sweet new baby room. I wasn't sure if I could pull it off and make it look good. 

After cutting the first S-- I did the 3 footer first-- I stepped back and was said DAMN! I was so proud. It looks so good! I might be partial but gracious I was happy. I was more happy that I didn't screw it up and have to call the girl and tell her thanks- but no thanks. 


These were actually ordered to be left blank. I haven't seen a finished product but I believe she was just painting them a glossy black. I'm sure they look fabulous in their new home. 


Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan