Cheers!

12 June 2016

I got so much done on my day off Friday! Last week Brian brought back all sorts of crystal glasses from his grandparents house. They are beautiful! I spent some time on Friday moving around things in my china cabinet to make room for them.... and cleaning everything. We've been saving wine corks in our ice bucket for a few months and we've finally run out of room. So I took some, put them in this bowl and in the process came across some of the ones I wrote on. I don't do it all the time but sometimes I remember to make notes/dates on corks. It was really fun looking over the ones I did log :) I also found a ridiculous amount of Montes corks. I do believe we like a good Malbec. I'm going to try to remember to do this more often. Try it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan