Ottoman, FINISHED!!

13 November 2012

FINALLY I finished my ottoman! I thought this day would NEVER come!! 


My phone crashed last week and I lost EVERYTHING! That includes all the pictures I have been saving for before and after blog posts and so I can explain what happened along the way. So now... this is all you get. 

I used an old coffee table (thanks Clark!) and pretty much followed a tutorial on pinterest. I drilled holes in the table where I wanted to do my tufting then covered the table in 2" thick foam, batting and then material. It wasn't too hard... I just took forever to finish. Picking out fabric was the hardest part. I couldn't find anything I liked until I went to Cynthia East.. they special ordered this fabric for me and I LOVE IT! You can never have too much chevron, right?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan