three new custom orders!

07 June 2015

 April/May was a really good month for my easy shop! I got three new custom orders and around 5 other orders. I've slowed down in the past couple weeks but I'm planning some new summer/fall designs right now :) 


I had a woman who just bought a house in Sooie Cove in Arkansas (somewhere!) that asked for the above. She took a design I already have and we just changed up the saying. Didn't it turn out so cute?! She even sent me an adorable picture of this hanging on her front door, it made me smile that she loved it so much! 


A friend requested the above hanger and GEEZ louise was it hard to cut out! But I think it turned out super cute and perfect for spring/summer. 

And finally I had this one from one of my mother-in-laws co-workers. This was before I finished it but I forgot to take a finished picture! Oops. I did a lot more detail so it was cuter but that thunderbird guy-- he wasn't easy! 

Shop all of my designs on my ETSY STORE. These are not listed but send me a message and I can make something just for you! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan