Sweet Little Easter Baskets

27 April 2022

I made these fun little Easter baskets for the girls-- inspired by something I saw on Pinterest. I thought they were cuter options for egg hunts. I love their baskets that are more traditional but they don't really fit a bunch of eggs and they are always tipping out. 

I ordered the seersucker baskets on Amazon and then the little iron on letters from Etsy. They were super easy to iron on, I covered the glitter and chenille with a towel and used high heat. Watch the seersucker, almost destroyed that! I should have gone back over with a few stitches, Emily ended up losing a letter by the third hunt. Luckily I have plenty of time to fix and stitch for next year. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan