Kate's THIRD Birthday Party: COVID Style

19 November 2020

 My baby girl turned THREE in September and it's kind of hard to believe she's three years old AND it's hard to imagine a time before her. She's so lovable and just looking at these pictures I want to squeeze her!! 

We kept her birthday party small this year due to COVID. Seriously how many times can COVID alter our lives?! All of her grandparents came and I think she really loved having everyone there!! 


We had a loose "Tangled/Rapunzel" theme for her birthday. I found this cute little dress online HERE. She's requested the Cinderella dress for Christmas. They seriously have the cutest little dresses! 




Her cupcakes were so so cute! I found these little ones with "tangled braids" and sent them to our cupcake lady. She did such a great job! Kate was so excited blowing out her candles. She loved everyone singing to her and smiled the entire time. 


She got this little frozen nightgown as a gift and ended up wearing it the rest of the day. This little unicorn baking set was adorable! She loves to help in the kitchen and was excited for a baking set of her own. 



After we celebrated, everyone moved outside and worked on her new "castle!" Which is really an outdoor playset that took forever and a day to put together. But the pure joy on her face when we finished was worth every minute. Kate and Emily love this little "castle" and it's so nice to have a fun place for them to play in our backyard. 


We even had room for the girls little house! They have had so much fun playing outside and swinging "higher and faster!!" THIS PLAYSET has been a home run! Which when I pulled this link, the price is significantly lower than what we paid so now I'm mad! 

But BACK to the reason for this post. My sweet little Kate's birthday. It was a different year but I think she still had a really great time. We ended the day feeling so much love from our family and lots of happiness from our little girl. 

I can't believe she's already THREE! It seems like time has flown but also kind of stood still. She's bright and funny and so perfect! We love this little girl more than I could ever put into words. I always love an opportunity to celebrate her sweet life! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan