Oh Charleston, How I love thee.

04 January 2017

 I was fortunate to get to visit Charleston at the beginning of November for a work training-- part of the groups I take part in hosted their annual conference right here!! (Above) 
Y'all this place is gorgeous, so full of history and charm. And excellent food! I took the following pictures at sunset during our reception the first night. 




The first full day of the conference, we got to participate in mobile classrooms throughout the town. I took part in the "Historic Charleston" tour which was amazing! The last part was a tour through one of the historic homes, the Nathaniel Russell House. So pretty! The following pictures I took on or before the tour. 



Spiral staircase built with not a single nail!!!! 


Lemon tree in the backyard <3

And we couldn't leave town without trying some grits-- or pimento cheese!! 

Everything about this town is awesome! I can't wait to go back! 



XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan