weekend in nashville...

15 May 2015

Last week I took a day off work and took off to Nashville with my dashing husband. We spent the whole day Friday shopping, eating and resting. It was perfect! 
My sister and brother-in-law moved to Nashville after they graduated from college and I've enjoyed visiting over the past almost 10 years! My parents and brother arrived Friday afternoon and Josh's parents were in town from Charlotte. I think I forgot to mention that my sister graduated.

We celebrated birthdays Friday night with dinner on the Cumberland River.. my birthday was May 2nd and Lauren's is today! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!) When we left Brian and I grabbed a quick pic with this boat we really wanted to buy and not rename.... 

He's not choking me.. I just tend to stand very awkward in pictures. It was a nice evening with both families! Saturday I slept in til NINE O'CLOCK and it was heaven! We hung out around the house until time for Lauren's graduation at 2. She graduated with her Masters in Social Work from the University of Tennessee and we couldn't be more proud... see.... 

We had a fun party afterwards.. Brian and I really got show off our amazing cooking skills for friends and family.. lots of fun and laughter. We had a great time and I can't wait to go back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan