Made with love.

18 December 2014


One night I was browsing pinterest (which has become a nightly obsession) and I found all these metal stamped wooden utensils. I might have immediately pulled up by my amazon app and ordered this set......


The original post gave some directions on how to make these but I really had no clue! All I got was, fill in with fine point sharpie so you can see letters! OKAY, so I gave it a shot last night....... Everything is a little crooked, not so perfect but like Jennifer said, they are "charming." Thanks friend! 


I'm happy with how they turned out and will have to make a special trip to find more wooden utensil sets ASAP!! 

XOXO, AJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan