Turkey Chili

29 October 2014

The most amazing, easy chili that ever lived! My coworker, Ashley, passed this amazing recipe along to me... it's actually from the Food Network.......

You can find it here--> Turkey Chili

The trick to making it amazing are these adjustments, made by Ashley. 

"I make several changes –
1 whole bell pepper
1 medium yellow onion
2 pounds turkey
2-3ish Tablespoons of chili powder – probably closer to 3
Big pinch of sugar
I probably do more than a teaspoon of hot sauce too.
The chicken stock is your preference. I probably do a little less so it’s less of a soup consistency.

Additionally:
I add two cans of diced tomatoes (chili ready if I can find them)
I also add a can of pinto beans (we use black beans)

If I have time, I usually simmer mine closer to 1 ½ to 2 hours. To cook it down and make it thicker."

Seriously, try it. It's AMAZING! Brian raves about it every time I make it. One Saturday we had some friends over and I was so nervous about guys eating turkey chili-- they loved it!! I've even made it for one of the guys since then :) 

Just try it! 

Love, 
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan