love thy neighbor

07 February 2013

Usually I don't write about anything of any importance on my blog, but today I feel like I need to ask for some help... in the form of prayer. 

I feel like over the past month or so I've encountered so many friends going through some tough situations. All very different situations.. I'd just like to ask without going in to details for a number of unspoken prayer requests. 

I'm also including a song by Natalie Grant that I listen to when I am feeling down or looking for answers. This song gives me hope and reminds me that God is on my side, always present.. even when I've failed Him or think He's not listening. 




"But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." 
Isaiah 40:31

Thank you. xoxo, ah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan