great love....

10 January 2013


I'm pretty sure I've talked about the Ellen show on my blog before... but if I haven't or you forgot.. I LOVE that show! It's entertaining and all her guests love her, which makes a good show even better. 

My very favorite part is that she has the money/budget to do good and she does it! She is always giving away things to her audience but more importantly those who really need it. I can't tell you how many shows I've watched that ended with my eyes full of tears. She gives such deserving people the most amazing, life-changing things. 

BUT my very absolute favorite thing about every episode is how she ends it... "be kind to one another." How awesome would it be to have that type of platform and reach the amount of people she reaches with that one message? Amazing. 

LOVE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan