JRam is getting MARRIED!!!

21 September 2011

This past weekend we went to Dallas to celebrate JRam's upcoming wedding~ woo hoo, bachelorette party! I had so much fun getting to spend the weekend with fabulous friends. We rented a party bus drove around Dallas most of the night, so much fun! Picture time!

So we went downstairs to get the hotel to call us a cab and one of the men asked what we were all dressed up for, when we told him a bachelorette party, he said, "why don't i just put y'all in a limo?!" OKAY!

After dinner, Syd and I in the party bus.

BESTS! Erin, Jennifer and I

Sydney, Dallas and I

FAVORITE picture of the night. Erin thought this man in the red pants was Andre 3000, so she goes to get a pic with him~ not knowing the chick in the plaid is his very jealous girlfriend. LOVE IT.

The bride and I

Love my Skiddy!

xoxo, AH

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful internet site! I am loving it!! Will be back afterwards to read some much more. I am taking your feeds also

    dfw transportation
    dallas airport transportation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan