Babies + Spring = New Etsy

19 April 2017

I love springtime! I especially love all the new colors that spring brings. I've always loved the little hydrangea + mason jar door hanger (see original HERE) and last month I got a little custom spin on this girl. Sarah requested yellow flowers and one with a gray jar. I'm not currently selling on Etsy, so I won't link there but if you are interested in this design or any others, shoot me an EMAIL. I am accepting local orders. 


I made this sweet one for my friend Whitney's shower back in February. Adlee was born a couple weeks ago and I'll have to share her in an upcoming post. This one is very close to Madison Quinn's from January. I love this one! 


 And finally Mr. Jack Thomas Matthews! This one was made for my friend Jennifer and her newborn little boy. So many babies! I think I had 6 friends pregnant when I made this one. Two have made their grand appearance and one should be here any day now! 

Hope you enjoy :) xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan