Project Closet

01 October 2012


Hellllo! It's time for a new project! I was on facebook the other day and saw a status mentioning some type of closet challenge-- you turn all of your hangers around, set a time frame (mine being 1 year) and then wear your clothes. When you wear something, hang it back up with the hanger facing the right way so you know you've worn it. Whatever hangers are left facing the opposite way at the end of the year-- those go to goodwill.

I spent Sunday going through my closet. If you know me at all then you know I have way too many clothes, most of which still have tags on them. I'm looking forward to this project, I've been referring to it as a game... I think if I think of it that way I will do better.. try to see how many outfits I can make without repeating. Some things I took out to give Lauren, the rest I turned around (as seen below). Now I'm ready to play!


Anyone want to join me? I'll probably need some help in a year when it's time to throw out clothes.. I can already see myself trying to justify why each piece hasn't been worn. I'll be sure to keep y'all updated on the journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan