We love Hamilton! Brian and I saw it in NYC during one of our trips. When we came back, I started listening to the soundtrack in the car so the girls got very into it. We finally watched on Disney and they were hooked. I don't know how many times they have watched or how many times they have sang the Schuyler Sisters. I know they have received Alexander Hamilton and Eliza Hamilton little golden books. We are true, true fans!
We couldn't decide if we should see the show in NYC last year. We ended up not going. Wanted to go in Chicago this summer but missed it by a day. So when they announced it was coming to Little Rock, we bought tickets! So much fun!
Upgraded tickets this year. The girls had such a hard time seeing on the lower bowl last year so we snagged front row of the middle balcony. They were perfect! The girls could see, Brian had leg room and we didn't have any grumpy old men in front of us telling little girls to be quiet!
Emmy snuck in Vivian Jojo Johnston to the show. She tried taking a picture with Jojo on the stage... but this is the best we got.
Post show tradition... dinner at the Oyster Bar :)
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment