Crafts I forgot to share....

07 January 2017

 This custom order was made for a couple who was retiring to the lake. I feel this should be my parents some day soon... or later. 
These man cave signs were my largest task to date! NINE groomsmen! The groom designed exactly how he wanted these to look-- starting with a sketch of the shape. I just sketched (bigger), cut and painted :) This was one sports-loving bridal party! 

I was actually in this wedding so I got to watch them all get the signs. I forgot to get a picture so I stole this one from facebook. And I have no documentation of the backs-- they had info about the wedding and stuff. It was really sweet. 

Enjoy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan