Craftin Lately..

30 December 2016

I haven't created too many new things lately-- I'm working on something new but really need to perfect it before posting. Fingers crossed!! Today I'm sharing a couple new fun items :) 

I made these for some of my coworkers Christmas gifts. I bought this metal stamping kit a couple years ago and swore I was going to teach myself how to use it-- and often! Blah. I didn't. I tried this year and the result was OK. Thankfully these coworkers loved them even though I'm not a master yet! 

Custom door hanger for one of most valued customers! Can't wait to do a fun rework of this one with some year round color!  

For my Rodan + Fields consultant and A State fan-- she ordered this custom and I think it turned out so good! 

Custom for one of my MILs friends. So cute!! And actually pretty similar to one I have for myself :) 

Enjoy! XOXO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan