Birthday + Going Away

29 December 2016

Now that I've wrapped up our Europe trip-- what will I post about?! I'm generally not that exciting. I'm slow in blogging some things-- so I'll start with Brian's 31st Birthday and our trip to El Dorado for Mom and Dad's going away party. 

We had a low key celebration for Brian's big day. We went to our normal birthday dinner at Capitol Bar and Grill but decided to try a little something new this year. We walked about the corner to 109 & Co. Cocktail Lounge. 



Excellent cocktails! I've already been back since. 

We left bright and early Saturday morning for El Dorado. I think I've mentioned that my mom and dad are leaving my hometown of El Dorado and moving to Batesville. They have been splitting their time between the two since October but officially move on Jan 1. 

Some of their sweet friends hosted a party last month and it was great! So many friends-- old and new, great food and so much fun catching up. So many of these people have been a huge part of my life. 

Dad dancing with Rosie. He's very subtle with his hints of wanting grand kids. 

 Hey Mr. Jim, your head looks a lot like a pan. 

 Clark, Uncle David, Mom and Aunt Lou Ann 


Hard to keep kids still these days... (so I hear) 


The sweet hosts-- Terry, Angie, Jim, Beth, EJ, Pay, Tim, Liz

Now let's see what Batesville has to offer for the next 36 years ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan