My Favorite Breakfast

10 July 2016

I've told you before on this blog that I'm not a fan of breakfast. I know, how? I'm so un-American. But this... THIS I LOVE. 

I found this on my favorite food site-- if you read this blog you probably already know this too-- Skinnytaste.com. And it's only 6 WW points and SO filling! Please, just try it. 

Did I mention how insanely easy this is?? Brian asks for it almost every single weekend now. I think yesterday was my 4th time to make it and I finally grabbed a snap! 

Avocado Toast with Sunny Side Egg

Ingredients:
1+ slice whole grain bread, toasted
1 mashed avocado
cooking spray
1+ large eggs
kosher salt and black pepper to taste
hot sauce (optional)

Directions:
Mash the avocado in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.

Heat a small nonstick skillet over low heat, spray with oil and gently crack the egg into the skillet. Cover and cook to your liking.

Place mashed avocado over toast, top with egg, salt and pepper and hot sauce if desired!

YUM. 
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan