I turned 30!

15 May 2016

So I turned 30 almost two weeks ago and it was an absolute blast! It was so. much. fun. I don't know that I've ever had a birthday that was that much fun all day long! Work has been crazy busy but it was nice to step back and relax and have some fun! 

Started my day with breakfast, flowers and a present from my sweet husband... 

My office was covered, literally.. there were things everywhere! Such sweet coworkers and friends! 


The most clever little birthday gift. 

And these sweet friends drove down from Wynne on Tuesday night to take me to dinner. Be still my heart. I had such a great time! Let's see if I can upload this snap from my office :) 


And of course, thank you to all my family, friends and coworkers for making me feel so loved and special. I really can't tell you just how beautiful this birthday was! XOXO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan