Recipe: Ravioli with Asparagus

09 April 2015


Hello and Happy Thursday! I'm here to share this fabulous recipe with you-- Ravioli with Sauteed Asparagus. I was kind of nervous when I ran this one by Brian.. it sounds kind of strange. But I had seen pictures and read the recipe so I knew it sounded so great!  

You can find the actual recipe, HERE. I found it on Pinterest.. so weird, right? I did omit the walnuts because I couldn't remember if Brian was a fan or not? I love fresh asparagus which is what I think drew me to this recipe. I wanted ravioli filled with cheese and sun-dried tomatoes but I couldn't find it at Kroger-- so I settled on the spinach ravioli. I am so glad I did, it was great! 


I love a pasta where the "sauce" is not too heavy and this one fit the bill. The fresh squeezed lemon and parsley were also a fab touch! Just try it-- you won't regret it :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan