Christmas at the J's.... Mantel edition.

16 December 2014


I absolutely love my house this year! I wanted to use all real greenery, because I LOVE the smell and we've got a fake tree.. soooo I've got to make it smell nice somehow! I've got one boxwood wreath left from the wedding :( I wanted to tie it on a mirror, like I've seen so many times on pinterest. I had to flip my mirror so it would be tall enough and it worked!.......


How many times can I reuse all these wedding birch boxes?! EVERY season, every holiday! And the wedding curly willow... thank you wedding! 

Obsessed with my adorable reindeer... I actually found these at the Cracker Barrel. 

And these stockings! How PERFECT!! I actually had these custom made by Emily Goodhart with 2 by 2 Designs --> you can find her on Facebook. She does amazing work and I'm so glad she's open to trying anything you need! 

So there is it-- my Christmas mantel. I'm sure I used more exclamation points that one should ever use on a blog post but oh well, that's who I am :) 

LOVE
AJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan