Reunion and Katy Perry

28 October 2014


Earlier this month we went to Wynne for Brian's 10 Year class reunion and had such a great weekend! It was an amazing weekend complete with lots of friends, family and my mother in laws famous chocolate chip cookies! My mouth is watering thinking about them!.....


We tailgated before the game Friday night and then watched another yellow jacket victory! The Saturday night party was a blast! It's so fun to know so many of Brian's classmates, 3 were my pledge sisters! 

It was a great weekend that got even better when Lindsey, Ellen, Wendy and I went to Memphis to see Katy Perry!!!!! There are not enough exclamation points on my iPad to express what an amazing concert this was! I love KP! 

Wynne wives club at the game 

Before the reunion

Wynne Delta Zeta's

Katy Perry in Memphis!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 

And here's a video of my favorite!!

XOXO, AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan