Jewelry Wall

27 October 2014

This project has probably taken me longer than any project to complete! Not because it was hard but because I just totally forgot about it. I bought all the supplies at Lowe's a few months ago... only to get home and realize I bought the wrong dowel rod and a few other things.....


So I waited.. like a month. Then one day I spray painted all my hardware, stained the wood and drilled the holes. And then I waited, again. This time another month. Finally I stopped in the hardware store on my way home from work one day and got the final items. Seriously, like three months later I finished! And I love it! I have so much room to store my jewelry! 
My pictures are not that great.. but here you go! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan