Jewelry Hangers

04 June 2013

Really excited to share with y'all the new jewelry hangers I made! I love, love, LOVE them! They were a Mother's Day present to my sweet co-worker, Shana from her very kind husband and triplets (!!!)

These next few pics are ones I took before I handed them over, so I staged the jewels on them at my house to snap a few pics.




The next necklace hanger is actually a second one I made for my bedroom- totally ran out of room for all my fabulous necklaces :) 


And here is the finished product from Shana- she sent me this pic after Jeff hung everything... and it looks FABU!!!! 


Want a necklace hanger? Earring hanger? Anything, let me know and I can make you one :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan