Happy Birthday, Bubba!

20 November 2012

Happy Birthday to my little brother, Clark Hinson! Clakie was born on November 20th, 1992... we're about 6 1/2 years apart so it's been fun to watch him grow up. Clark and I have a close relationship.. I think mainly in part to me moving back to El Dorado after I graduated college. I picked Clark up from school from the time I moved back until he FINALLY took (and passed) his driving test 8 months AFTER he turned 16! I'm thankful I got to spend so much time with my bubs since I moved back. He's a special kid, with an extreme love for hunting... I pray for you everyday bubba and I love you very much!! 




 With our Godparents, best people I've ever known. 

Clark's First Christmas

First Birthday





Hope your day is the best, EVER!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan