ETSY!

04 October 2012

I started an etsy shop!! I'm not really expecting to sell anything but people have been telling me for a while now that I should start one... sooo.. I did! I don't have much up right now, just things I had pictures of. Since you can sell things as "made to order" I can just put up examples and personalize orders as they come in. I'm not expecting any but will be thrilled if I get just one :)

Of course, for any of my family and friends you can just call me if you want something. No need to go through etsy!


Here's one of my latest creations for my door at home (it's listed on etsy for sale)

So we'll see how this goes. I'll be sure to keep y'all updated. I say that like I have a huge blog following when I honestly have no idea! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan