I'm in LOVE!!!!

20 July 2012

...with Hayden Elizabeth Garner!! Y'all she is 7 pounds and 7 ounces of pure perfection!!! My best friend Whitney gave birth to her first child this week and honestly, it's kind of all I've been thinking about! Whit text me about noon on Tuesday and said she was headed to labor and delivery. You better bet as soon as I finished word I drove as fast as I could to Conway. Luckily, I had packed a bag because I had a feeling Hayden was going to come early. 

I want to share some pics.. this child is precious and I am dying to get back to Conway to visit my new love :)

We actually had dinner last Saturday night and I took this picture! 38 weeks and ready to POP!! 

Mom and Hayden

Minutes after this sweetness was born! 

Y'all... this is perfection. I'm completely in love with this sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan