it's the climmbbbb...

24 April 2009

Ahh, I doo nott like Miley Cyrus or her voice but something about the lyrics in that stupid song I like.. hence the title. Did I mention how excited I am about this weekend?! I AM! I bought a lot of music last night so I can make a crunk CD for the way to Conway! Since I left myiPod in my moms car I can only use CD's now and XM doesn't always play all my favs! :(

Other than that I don't have a whole lot to say so here's something kind of fun....

*Name three things that scare you:
-tornadoes
-pessimistic people
-blood/medical things

*Name three people who make you laugh:
-clark
-erin
-tara stories

*Name three things that you love:
-bojangles
-sunny days
-weekends with best friends

*Name three things you hate:
-waking up before the alarm
-not having a piece of gum when i want one
-having to shave my legs

*Three things you don't understand:
-how people practice patience
-how people come up with some of the things they do...
-how anyone lives without knowing the Lord.

*Three things that are on your desk:
-pictures
-coasters
-nail polish

*Three things you are doing right now:
-typing.. duh
-listening to falling slowly by kris allen
-slowing working on my birthday list

*Three things you want to do before you die:
-sky dive
-go to Greece
-go on the Ellen show.. haha not really but that would be awesome!

*Three things you can do:
-rap
-cook some delish crawfish etoufee!
-wake board!

*Three ways to describe your personality:
-random
-happy
-loving!

*Three things you can't do:
-be nice to someone when I don't care for them
-lick my elbow
-handle the thought of childbirth.

Enjoy your weekend, I know I will! :)
xoxo, arh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan